In meeting this commitment we have developed Quality Management Processes as part of our Integrated Management System (IMS) that meets the nationally recognised standard (AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008) and exceeds standard practice
Our principal objectives are to:
- provide high quality product at an extremely competitive price;
- ensure that client and customer requirements are met;
- produce building of the highest quality in an efficient and effective manner;
- ensure that schedules are maintained and surpassed;
- ensure that all technical documentation and specifications are of the highest possible quality and accuracy;
- manage all external and internal correspondence, documentation and communications efficiently;
- ensure that all legal requirements are met;
- continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System; and
- enable a safe, happy and productive workplace for all employees.
In implementing this policy, we will engage with and support our employees, contractors and suppliers in sharing responsibility for meeting our requirements.