Cappello Hydraulics & Civil completes Design and Construction projects in the residential and commercial markets. In this endeavour we are committed to delivering the highest quality product possible.
In meeting this commitment we have developed Quality Management Processes as part of our Integrated Management System (IMS) that meets the nationally recognised standard (AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008) and exceeds standard practice.
Our principal objectives are to:
- provide high quality product at an extremely competitive price;
- ensure that client and customer requirements are met;
- produce building of the highest quality in an efficient and effective manner;
- ensure that schedules are maintained and surpassed;
- ensure that all technical documentation and specifications are of the highest possible quality and accuracy;
- manage all external and internal correspondence, documentation and communications efficiently;
- ensure that all legal requirements are met;
- continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System; and
- enable a safe, happy and productive workplace for all employees.
In implementing this policy, we will engage with and support our employees, contractors and suppliers in sharing responsibility for meeting our requirements.